Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my friends gave me some handgaurds that were yellow and painted them black for his 4-wheeler but the paint started to rup off. SO i took of all the paint but it was kinda stained on the outside of one. So I took a SOS pad and scubed it off and it looked pretty good but after I washed it off it was like a faded yellow just wonderin if anyone knew how to make it look better agian?

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I don't think you can make it better again. Once its faded it will always be faded I think.
Just try to sell them and buy a new pair if you can.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
ya maybe a plastic renew kit?? you can find it on denniskirk.com.. but i think thats more for scratches...id say like above..sell urs and get some new ones

·
Registered
893 Posts
Originally posted by Luke68Polaris
[br]ya maybe a plastic renew kit?? you can find it on denniskirk.com.. but i think thats more for scratches...id say like above..sell urs and get some new ones

thats wat i was thinking, try plastic renew[8D]

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think I might try the plastic renew also Do you think it would work to just paint the outside yellow cuz the reson it was comming of on my friend is from grabing the clutch but I would just paint the outside becuase the inside is fine

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
You could do that, but, I thought in cold weather the paint chips off of plastics.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
^^i agree with pro-x j

1 - 8 of 8 Posts