Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that my V-Force Delta pedals have a few chips on the ends of the pedals. There is a BB sized chip missing off of two different corners, and one in the center is starting to flake in the center. Is this normal? Does this really hurt performance? Do I just replace the pedals? Where is a good place to get them? Thanks.

Mike

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
I would replace them, I normally get mine from www.denniskirk.com

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'd replace the reed pedels and its normal wear but i dont think its good for your snowmachine. I'd do some shopping around online and find the cheapest price...possibly at www.shadetreeperformance.com or simular website or...www.hiperf.com cause denniskirk's prices are lil to pricey on some products and you can find same products for alot cheaper prices....

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. I took them apart for a closer look, and found more. On the front 1/4in or so of the cage where the reeds seal, it looks like the rubber is starting to blow out where it meets the plastic. I can see a bit of residue on the carb side of the reeds where it didn't completely seal. Is this common? Do I need to replace the reeds and cages[?]

Mike

·
Registered
841 Posts
Hey Mike..........try surfing through their website http://www.mototassinari.com/ and give them a call.
A couple years back, I had a problem with my V-force which I thought was premature. They were more than happy to help me out. At the least they can recommend what to do.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll do that, thanks.

Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts