Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
which sled is better all around sled which handles rough trails better and which has more hp and speed anyone raced these sleds against each other stock for stock thanx for any info i want to buy new this yr one of these

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
The F7 is probley the better sled for hp/susp..The revs tunnel bends easy..Hopefully thats fixed now..

·
Registered
199 Posts
seen both at the hill climbs this yr. the rev definitely out climbs the cat f 7. but the mtn cat 900 was real impressive.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
where is this info coming from on the rev tunnels bending?????? have not heard or seen of any problems with them....

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes true i have only heard bad things about the F-7 but i just wanted to know from people that have em cause you cant believe everything u hear

·
Registered
502 Posts
They both have ads and disads to them. The REV takes a little bit to get used to, but for me I liked it right away. My dad didn't like it. The F-7 does feel tippy on hardpack turns and other things like that, but the REV has a different feel on those too. Our REV and F-7 were pretty close. The F-7 had a little on the bottom, the REV pulled a little midrange, and eventually pulled a little more at top end. To me you really felt the power with the REV, but on the F-7 it never really felt a powerfull as the rev although it was there for sure.
The REV takes more getting used to cause of the different position, and almost feels out of control in the bumps at first, but always flies straight and never crossed up on me.
The F-7 has a nice ride in the bumps, and doesn't make you feel any different than riding any other sled, but tended to carry the front more which can be adjusted with the front arm travel.
They both should have all the kinks worked out from last year, but if it were me I'd go REV.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts