Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[:D]hey! anybody got any good tips for upgrading REVs? c'mon lay it on the line...
I need to go faster and farther...
can already tell you i'm gonna get a tour buddy, 2" bar risers fit nicely w/stock windshield (which is too low)[:0]

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
The best performance upgrades for any sled are pipes, and clutching. Pipes first, then clutching to match. If you can't do the pipes, then DEFINATELY clutching.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if you look under the hood of a rev you will understand how difficult an improved pipe is gonna be! know somone making one?
i supose the trick will be an unrestricted pipe that still leaves enough backpressure to opperate the ves, too open a pipe will not alow it to function properly.
as for clutching...the traIII will be pretty hard to beat (i dont grass drag w/it) this sled is still too new to find hop-ups for....i am looking!

·
Registered
328 Posts
SLP makes a pipe for it, you can already get a turbo for it, don't remember who makes the turbo off hand. Uhmm, you can NOS kits for it also. Haven't heard of too many other mods.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
didnt see anything @slp for rev pipes...... you SAY there are nos and turbo.....where??????(this is my point!!!!)

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
NOS will make you faster indeed but farther??? i think not. 1 shot of NOS in a sled will kill it quite quickly. thats why racers that use nos in sleds rebuild after every shot of NOS they put into it

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well....looks like i answered my own question.....the silence is killing me!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
[yellow][/yellow]although not really a mod, i found something cool at my dealer. they now make some cool looking pads that mount where your knees ride along the plastic. also. keeps the crud from your snowpants from getting on your shiny new plastic assuming it's yellow....

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
[yellow][/yellow]although not really a mod, i found something cool at my dealer. they now make some cool looking pads that mount where your knees ride along the plastic. also. keeps the crud from your snowpants from getting on your shiny new plastic assuming it's yellow....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts