Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[:)]Anybody been to Revy in the last week. I need to know the conditions and if the Powder Springs Inn is a good place to stay. How much is gas in Canada?[:)]

·
Registered
312 Posts
the gas is the last thing you need to be worrying about, ehheh you americans make a killing on our dollar,,,,,but right now gas is going for about 73cents a littre wich comes to about 2.90$/gallon
Snow conditions ,, GREAT ,,,at least what i've been told,,,,,,,,,,,,here in QC we've had snow for 2 months

·
Registered
35 Posts
130 inch base, no new snow, but lots of powder. I think the Extreme Avalanch Warning is still in effect. I'm planning heading out there in Feb.

Have fun...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Summie x where do I find out about the avalanche conditions in Rebey. When in Feb. are you going we plan on being there the 16-21 of Feb.
Acadian I plan on bringing lots of those American dollare up there and spending them all. Just wanted to make sure I brought enough so I could buy some of the friendly brothers to the north a beer or two.

·
Registered
312 Posts
HAhah bring lots summit670,,our beer is like moonshine out here compared to that american beer , but it's all good
When do you plan on coming up to Canada , and were do you plan on going

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Acadian Revestokwe Bc from the 16th tru the 21st of Feb. Can you come and show us where to go? We will bring plenty of $ and I love moonshine can't wait to see this place. I here there is a great German restaraunt there. If you have any other suggestions on where to ride please tell me.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Ah ok ,, ya well your going to a great area man ,, lots of hills ,, great for poeple who love to climb ,, lot's of powder to ,,
But i'm more in the Outaouais region , about 1 hour north of Ottawa ,, our Nations Capital , and we've had snow out here for the past month and a half ,, , another 5 inches last night ,, but the thing about here , is you do about 20 miles of trails , and bam your on another lake,,,
Lots of lakes around here ,, you can't throw a cat over your left shoulder here without it landing in a lake ,, so it's nice for those high powered machines,,,,,,,,
Plus we got the BEST strip joints out here that you'll EVER see,, so plenty of moonshine to come by ,ehhe lol

·
Registered
35 Posts
Summit670X,

Its nice to meet the guy who stole my monniker [:D]. I tried to register with that name. Anywany snoriderswest is the site I go to for checking conditions. Click BC on the left and it will take you to a map. The map doesn't name the desinations so you have to move your mouse over each spot and check the link at the bottom of the screen for the city/town name. Once you find Revy, check out the Snow conditions and weather. The place looks like it has had massive improvement in snowfall since mid Dec.

SummitX

Sorry, the avalanche link is on the Snow Conditions page.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
what year is your 670 mine is a 1998 Having the clutch updated this week going to a 50 helix 286 ramp purple purple in the primary and changing the top gear to a 23 putting newer buttons in. Should be ready for our ride in Revelstoke. Thanks for the tip on snow conditions.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts