Snowmobile Fanatics banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
im down for a ride. I would suggest up near my cottage cause theres excelent pow and trails and pits for differnt types of riders. And what about a liability issue? Im 17 and i'vew got a license so what does it matter. And for beer i have a special piece of plastic that states otherwise.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Im down for this ride, i could probs bring a few others too, we should start Fenelon Falls or Haliburton and go from there. Just because Haliburton is a common place for sledders, we could go up to little kennesis and through algonquin to Lake St peter, and back down to haliburton. I just was up there last week for a 5 days, trails are amazing.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Well Orillia recieved 90cms in this past week, so the trails will be opened in no time [:)][thumb]

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
I'm going up to Echo Bay Feb. 28th and plan to stay 1 week. I don't think there are any of you guys near the Soo. We are going to ride up to Wawa and back?, or we may head to Timmons and back...

·
Registered
614 Posts
Bracebridge also has Snowcross races on the weekend of Feb9/08. Maybe ride for a while, watch races for a while, then ride for a while.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
^^
I'm thinking this is one of the best ideas yet, i remember talking to Pman500 and we were hoping to watch the races in Bracebridge, so a ride, then to the races would be a sweet idea. Orillia is under a snowfall warning tonight for 20-30 cms, so we'll see what happens.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Well today PolarisPimpman500, my dad, greg, and i, rode to Bracebridge from Orillia. For the most part the trails were fairly decent! From Orillia to Gravenhurst, they were shit, but from Gravenhurst to Bracebridge, they were mint. But i don't think anyone is going to be riding after we get this rain they're calling for :(.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
im in ontario, What date for the ride and where??

we should have it in the middle of Ontario or something that way its easyer for ppl from norther and southern ontario to get there that way for 1 there can be more ppl 2. southern ontatio tends to suck for snow,and 3 this way everyone is is Northern and NorthWest are out of the ride because i for one would have to trailer 21 hours for this ride(1635km), and thats not something i can do. just my 0.02

41 - 48 of 48 Posts