Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm goin somewhere from Jan. 11 to Jan. 18 U.P. not looking that good. Ontario, worse. I've never rode N.Y. VT. and can't seem to find out much on the web . Can anyone help me out!

Spaceman
Mean Green Racing
Elyria, Ohio

·
Registered
5 Posts
AbsoluteSnowmobile.com has web cams and trail reports for Old Forge and Tug Hill. At least u can watch sleds if u can't ride your own ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey Spaceman17, If you're thinking 'bout riding in Vermont check out this website www.vtvast.org it should help. You'll find pretty good info. Down the left column you'll find a link to get state trail maps & tourist packages....hope this helps.

·
Registered
268 Posts
chas is correct. Old Forge, Lake George, and Tug Hill all have cams on web pages. One piece of advice, make sure you have a strong sled. I was up to Tug Hill this weekend and it was a BI#CH tryin to get through their 14 feet of snow, even the groomers were havin trouble. Ticks me off, I was roastin through the powder at maybe 25-30 and some ASS flies by me on a RMK. It was funny.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ride Snowmobiles, baseball, bowling, and golf require only ONE ball!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They don't call em Rocky Mountain King for nuthin'

Spaceman
Mean Green Racing
Elyria, Ohio

·
Registered
310 Posts
Tug Hill is a great place to ride. Rather go to the UP, but when there is no snow there, Tug Hill is next best thing. I go there about 2 or 3 times a year and I live in Michigan.

·
Registered
11 Posts
There are great trails in NY. We like to go to the Tug Hill/Redfield area. It has a lot of snow right now (100"+) It's northeast of Syracuse. Timberview lodge is a great place to stop for lunch. http://www.timberview.com/

Still Kicking!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts