Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started this on a diferent sight but I want to get as many people up here this winter as I can and this worked out to be a good week to do it. the more we get the better it is going to be.

We are planning to have a bunch of rides for all levels, we are hoping to maybe have an avalanche class and/or GPS class both with hands-on training in the form of a fun event of some kind, discounts on lodging and restaurants, ---basically a bunch of really cool stuff!!!!!! We would LOVE to have you all join us!

www.coloradosledcity.com

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am the contact for LEAD-SLED SNOWMOBILE WEEK in Leadville...... We are currently working to get our web-site up and running and when we do it will have tons of info on scheduling (as things are confirmed), discounted lodging (one of the big reasons we are doing this is to get tourists to Leadville in the winter, so please plan to use local vendors whenever possible!!), prices, etc.

We do know that we are going to be at the SnowShow in Denver on Oct 6 and 7 with some info! We are doing a drawing for free stuff including free registration so plan to stop by and see us!

Speaking of registration-- there will be a registration fee of $50 per person which will include all the "fun" runs, insurance, a t-shirt and one breakfast!

I will post our web-site address as soon as it is up, but check back here too! If you want to contact me directly do so at [email protected] and be sure and put "lead-sled" in the subject line!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for putting that up. I been packing and getting ready to move along with starting a new job on the 1st.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Here's a question for someone back east, can you fly out and get a sled rental in Leadville. I was there back in June and thought that north of town they had rentals ??

·
Registered
3 Posts
We are still working on details and probably will be up until close to the last minute -- HOWEVER we have set up a web-site that will be your best place for up-to-date details!! go to www.leadsled.leadvillecolorado.info !!! Also we have decided that in order to satisfy the needs of several parties we will require pre-registration at a cost of $50 per person. This fee will cover all "fun-runs", one buffet breakfast, associate membership in the High Riders Snowmobile Club, and an event t-shirt! You will also qualify for special deals at local hotels! Registration and deals on lodging will be available until January 10.
We are still going to be at the SnowShow in Denver THIS weekend!! Pre-registration forms will be available there or you can contact me at 719-486-8456 or via email at [email protected] if you can't make it to the show! If you do come by and pre-register at the booth we are giving away a THREE NIGHT HOTEL STAY to one lucky winner!!

We will have rentals available!!!!!!! Don't let not having a sled stop you!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
442 Posts
Cool, I love the Leadville area...below is a pic of me in front of the saloon

leadvillesnowmobile said:
We are still working on details and probably will be up until close to the last minute -- HOWEVER we have set up a web-site that will be your best place for up-to-date details!! go to www.leadsled.leadvillecolorado.info !!! Also we have decided that in order to satisfy the needs of several parties we will require pre-registration at a cost of $50 per person. This fee will cover all "fun-runs", one buffet breakfast, associate membership in the High Riders Snowmobile Club, and an event t-shirt! You will also qualify for special deals at local hotels! Registration and deals on lodging will be available until January 10.
We are still going to be at the SnowShow in Denver THIS weekend!! Pre-registration forms will be available there or you can contact me at 719-486-8456 or via email at [email protected] if you can't make it to the show! If you do come by and pre-register at the booth we are giving away a THREE NIGHT HOTEL STAY to one lucky winner!!

We will have rentals available!!!!!!! Don't let not having a sled stop you!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
We are getting more details all the time on the Lead-Sled Snowmobile Week!!! Some of the events are now confirmed including ice racing with Colorado Cross Country (you can race or watch!!!), an avalanche beacon treasure hunt for prizes!, a GPS Poker Run (also for prizes -- and money!!), YAMAHA and Ski-Doo demo rides, a movie night with all the latest hard-core dvds plus popcorn and snacks, AND a Super Bowl Party!!!

You DO have to pre-register to join us for MOST of the activities so be sure and check the web site: www.leadsled.leadvillecolorado.info or call me at 719-486-8456 or email me at [email protected] ONLY those people that PRE-Register will qualify for lodging discounts, will get to participate in some of the activities, and receive the inaugural edition t-shirt!!!!!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK everyone the ride starts next weekend. for a list of whats going on, since I am unable to list it here look at this and I hope to see everyone there.

http://sledmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=71.15

1 - 9 of 9 Posts