Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to Newberry the first time a couple of weeks ago with some friends and family.. Everyone told me it was the greatest for snowmobiling. Well I suppose it would be if they would mark the trails worth a damn. Lower Michigin (Gaylord, Grayling etc..) does a much better job of marking trails. We rode for 20+ miles at one point before seeing a sign. I asked a few of the local riders and they laughed saying that they like to keep people guessing. What the hell is that. I love to ride but when I want to head back it would be nice to find my way home!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hey as I'm a local and have been for all my life here in Newberry, And was just wondering what trail you where on that was not marked at all for them 20 plus miles ?
As you got to under stand that they do not mark sled trails like they do I - 75 ...
As far as i know the trails are all marked unless somebody took the signs down the night before ? will look into this when you let me know which trail you where on ? Was it the falls trail or the Pine Stump trail Or the south trails ? Sorry to here you got lost.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
i was in michigan ironwood bergland area jan 19th 20th and i thought that the trails were marked great i couldnt have got lost if i wanted to all the trails were in good shape for the traffic they have hade best ridin i have hade in yrs its really a nice place up there compared to minnesota was my first time to michigan and i know i will be going back real soon

1 - 3 of 3 Posts