Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if anyone listens to music while they ride, what is their favorite songs to listen to....
or what songs do you hear on the radio and they make you wanna go riding?

my favorite is white zombie - more human than human
or any other zombie song

i want to make me a good riding collection for when i buy my mp3 player for the winter

·
Registered
330 Posts
good point dgerlach. I lisen to Metallica - Whiplash, seek and distroy, One. bacially any "Oldschool" Metallica, even some Ted Nugent "Stranglehold" when I'm just taking it easy

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Originally posted by dgerlach55033
[br]800 cc's, music to my ears[:D]
Replace 800 with 600 and you got what I like listening to.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Nothing sings like a triple/triple thats music to my ears!

I really like the soundtracks they put on the sledneck video's i usually download and listen to them.

·
Registered
187 Posts
God my old tx 440 free air is so loud you wouldn't hear a live band over it let alone a cd player. But if its not loud it an't nothing. Nothing like the smell of raw alcohel fumes in the morning.(ie drag car fuel) hahaha

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Originally posted by 93coty
[br]Nothing sings like a triple/triple thats music to my ears!

I really like the soundtracks they put on the sledneck video's i usually download and listen to them.
slednecks tunes are awesome, getcha all pumped up!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Originally posted by Polaris-Man
[br]
Originally posted by dgerlach55033
[br]800 cc's, music to my ears[:D]
Replace 800 with 600 and you got what I like listening to.
I am with you there! Fat Pipe and rumble pac "silencer" That my friends is MUSIC!/snofan/../images/users/snoquest/01 New Pipe.jpg

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
I dont really listen to music but if i were to i would blast some Pink Floyd or The Who, maybe even some Dream Theater.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
if i did, iw ould listen to disturbed or godsmack...gets me pumped up...but the sound of 600ccs is my music [:D]

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
This year it will be St. Anger on the MP3!! With a lot of Pre black album metallica as well!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm a rocker through and through... here are some of my favorite bands, ac-dc, skynard, def lep... this list goes on.

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
Slednecks songs are good b4 riding, but the sound of a 600 triple cranking 9100 rpms is the best bloood pumping music to me..

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
hmm, not into the hard rock like most of you guys... Eminem pumps me up huge!

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
I was listening to some Beastie Boys in the garage last night. I think it would make some great riding music.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I don't listen and ride. . . might have to try it. Whenever I go sleddin', boardin' or riding my KX. . . I like to listen to a little Pantera or Slipknot. Makes me go nuts pretty much. Great tunes to run to as well. I really like that song that Filter did with Crystal Method for the Spawn soundtrack. . .that's a good one too.

·
Registered
711 Posts
I agree with most people I listen to the motor humming while I ride, but I wouldnt mind listining to some metallica, powerman 5000, pod, or other heavy metal while im riding.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I listen to a piped 650 triple, YUM

1 - 20 of 64 Posts