Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Riding music?

5K views 63 replies 49 participants last post by  whitemtns 
#1 ·
if anyone listens to music while they ride, what is their favorite songs to listen to....
or what songs do you hear on the radio and they make you wanna go riding?

my favorite is white zombie - more human than human
or any other zombie song

i want to make me a good riding collection for when i buy my mp3 player for the winter

#4 ·
Originally posted by dgerlach55033
[br]800 cc's, music to my ears[:D]
Replace 800 with 600 and you got what I like listening to.

#7 ·
God my old tx 440 free air is so loud you wouldn't hear a live band over it let alone a cd player. But if its not loud it an't nothing. Nothing like the smell of raw alcohel fumes in the morning.(ie drag car fuel) hahaha

#12 ·
This year it will be St. Anger on the MP3!! With a lot of Pre black album metallica as well!!

#14 ·
Slednecks songs are good b4 riding, but the sound of a 600 triple cranking 9100 rpms is the best bloood pumping music to me..

#18 ·
I don't listen and ride. . . might have to try it. Whenever I go sleddin', boardin' or riding my KX. . . I like to listen to a little Pantera or Slipknot. Makes me go nuts pretty much. Great tunes to run to as well. I really like that song that Filter did with Crystal Method for the Spawn soundtrack. . .that's a good one too.

#19 ·
I agree with most people I listen to the motor humming while I ride, but I wouldnt mind listining to some metallica, powerman 5000, pod, or other heavy metal while im riding.

#23 ·
Originally posted by B_goblin
[br]I'm a rocker through and through... here are some of my favorite bands, ac-dc, skynard, def lep... this list goes on.
Nice Joe Dirt reference.^^^

I usually sing when I ride, terrible singer, but get a song in my head it can't do anything about it.

#25 ·
When driving around the music that gets me all pumped up is Staind, or Pennywise (Songs form 2SCS2) American Dream etc. Turn it up real loud and just think about busting deep powder. (Have to do something in the summer.)
In the winter I with a bunch of you who like the sound of their sleds. The piped trip/trip sounds awesome WOT heading uphill.

#26 ·
Originally posted by Darkstar
[br]I was listening to some Beastie Boys in the garage last night. I think it would make some great riding music.
LMAO Darkstar!! Old or new - I used to like old Beastie boys[;)]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.