Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since there isn't a lot of snow in michigan right now i figured id show how much snow they had and some pics of our trip last february since i am bored to death and have nothing else to do.
here you go,[attachment=55599]
[attachment=55598] [attachment=55597]
[attachment=55594] [attachment=55592]
[attachment=55591] [attachment=55590]
[attachment=55589] [attachment=55588]
[attachment=55586] [attachment=55584]
[attachment=55580] [attachment=55583]

Attachments

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
were'd you guys stay at up there? we usually get a cabin at Beaver Creek Resort.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i can't remember exactly where, i will ask my brother, it was good riding, we found some nice powder but my sled doesn't do very good in the powder since i only have the xc 101 suspension which only has 8 inches of travel so i didn't have very much fun in there but trails were good, my brother let me ride his sled in the powder though so i had a little fun, we had a good time, the only bad thing about the whole trip was my back hurt at the end of the week from riding so much and having a sucky suspension but it was a lot of fun, i cant wait to go this year

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
we've always had a great time going up. Suppose to head up there the last week of Jan. Hope the snow keeps adding up for them.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im hoping we can get up there the first or second week of february, it sucks because my parents are going on vacation at the end of the month so we cant go this month but hopefully we get up there a couple times in february and march and maybe the beginning of april if there is still snow

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
well best of luck with your trip, hopefully they will have plenty of snow when you guys head up there.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Originally posted by polaris09
[br]
[attachment=55597]
there's sucka nate. He is a character. He's also funny as you can see in the picture.

Attachments

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by HoleShotBoy550
[br]holy sh** man thats my cottege in the back ground there. one of the first pics ! thats crazy man hahah
cool, which one is your cabin, we were looking into buying the cabin we stayed in last year but another guy bought it a couple weeks after we went up there, it was a nice area, i liked it a lot, i wish it wouldnt have sold because dad was very interested in it, but oh well, we will keep looking, is there any for sale in that little circle of houses/cabins or any for rent because we would like to go up there again

·
Registered
62 Posts
nate probably pissed on his hand in that picture huh? so did you guys go through waters and fredricks too? or did you guys ride up i think its called twin peaks its the old ski resort up there? its been shut down for a long time we used to ride up there when i was young... i busted my nose up in fredricks when i wrecked my sled it was all bloody i thouhgt i broke it...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts