Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was an ok day, felt good to unleash the ninehundo. roled it once though [:0]. nice day 20 degrees, snow covering the fences. but the trail getting there was preaty bad. wind blown.

small vid of the cat climbing. http://media.putfile.com/800-cat

stuck again. lol
[attachment=49763]
the m1000 was out to play.
[attachment=49764]
ya I think hes trying to climb a tree?
[attachment=49765]

[attachment=49766]
good screen saver ah Nickolai
[attachment=49767]
who takes good pics.
[attachment=49768]
who sucks at taking pics. haha jk.
[attachment=49769]

[attachment=49770]

[attachment=49771]

[attachment=49772]

Attachments

·
Registered
764 Posts
well it was about 60 degrees here today, got the bike out haha, lucky bastards haha

·
Registered
720 Posts
An ok day??? I have never riden in that much snow (cant seem to talk my dad into letting me go to the mountains) but I would have an AWESOME day if I had 8- 1 ft of snow

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
The second pic from the bottom is an awesome shot of the sled. Great pics .

·
Registered
137 Posts
***hole! I'm still golfing!! Love the hood on your RMK. If you can get the Cat guy to listen to you, teach him how to take pictures.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Nice pictures, I wish I could be taking my sled out right now, maybe this next week if I am lucky.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
It's pics like those that'll lead to a mutiny on the forum....lol great pics as always, maybe someday soon I'll get to see some snow on the ground... maybe!

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
i like your green chrome windshield nice riding wish i had some snow to play in

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
I am going to go sulk now.

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Life is SOOOOO unfair!!!! [:(!] Hey WY_rider hook a "brother" up, send the help wanted section from the sunday paper!!! LOL [:D]

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
We are supposed to be getting a good storm down here on Tusday or so. When you going to make your way to ride down here?

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Originally posted by ACG
[br]We are supposed to be getting a good storm down here on Tusday or so. When you going to make your way to ride down here?
We are suppose to get our snow storm tuesday and wednesday up here. I am all excited.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Originally posted by ArcticCat1
[br]
Originally posted by ACG
[br]We are supposed to be getting a good storm down here on Tusday or so. When you going to make your way to ride down here?
We are suppose to get our snow storm tuesday and wednesday up here. I am all excited.
I bet I get more. [:D]

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Originally posted by ACG
[br]
Originally posted by ArcticCat1
[br]
Originally posted by ACG
I bet I get more. [:D]
lol, we'll see who gets the most snow.

·
Super Moderator
15,519 Posts
Nice.. If I were to post pictures of me riding that day.. they would have been of my motorcycle. Its in the 50's here and thats what I am still riding! haha

·
Registered
527 Posts
I really hate people like WY_rider!!! You know, the kind of people that accually get snow. Good for you [Dude]

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I posted a vid of the cat climbing its a preaty good climb as the camera doesnt show it being as steep as it is.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts