[attachment=59201][attachment=59202]

[attachment=59203][attachment=59204]

[attachment=59205][attachment=59206]

[attachment=59207]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
very nice action shots. i would love to do some mountain riding once in my life. nicec bunch of sleds also. looks like the weather conditions were ok then, better then here in ontario

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by 98srx700
[br]very nice action shots. i would love to do some mountain riding once in my life. nicec bunch of sleds also. looks like the weather conditions were ok then, better then here in ontario
weather was really warm about 40.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Wow that's alot of snow on the bridge!! I hope to ride in the mountains some day. Very nice pictures!!!!

·
Registered
999 Posts
Man those are some great pictures. I wish the weather was as good here as it is there.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Now that looks like alot of fun. I'd love to do some mtn riding with a nice m-cat. Just being able to go through 3 feet of powder breaking the trail without worrying about getting stuck, must be a hell of a time.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it's really tough riding out here in the west.[:D]
getting stuck in 3-5 feet of powder,falling in treeholes that swallow you and your sled.[:D]

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
That's gotta be tough... Makes me wonder how many times that happens.haha

·
Registered
622 Posts
Originally posted by kessinger700RMK
[br]it's really tough riding out here in the west.[:D]
getting stuck in 3-5 feet of powder,falling in treeholes that swallow you and your sled.[:D]
I learned about being swallowed up by treeholes about a week ago. They can sneak up on you!!
[attachment=58102]

·
Registered
237 Posts
sweet pics

·
Registered
344 Posts
looks like you had a great time. i'm leaving friday after school for a 2 night trip up at priest lake in idaho. hopefully temps drop and we get some freshie!

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
looks like you guys had a great time. last time i saw snwo like that was well last year ...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts