Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after having a rough start to winter this year we finally got some snow, at least in one part of the state we did. Turnagain pass got hammered with snow over the last week and finally opened it for sleds. We went up there on Sunday and there was 2-3' of fresh snow thad had fallen on top of the 3' or so feet they got over the week. We pretty much had flat light and whiteout conditions all day but it was great! I was having so much fun ralling the short track in all that snow. Here are some pics.[:D]

[attachment=52721][attachment=52722]
[attachment=52723][attachment=52724]
[attachment=52725][attachment=52726]
[attachment=52727][attachment=52728]
[attachment=52729][attachment=52730]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice

great pics! Run into any troubles?

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Nice pictures, how did that short track do up in the mountains?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Hey Ak4life you have got to be the luckiest man alive. Oh how I wish I could ride in that amount of snow and that terrain, I would just like to ride period. We havent had ridable snow yet by me. Well the pictures are awesome, your sled is sweet you really know how to customize a sled. Well have fun riding this year and keep taking those awesome pictures.

Steve

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
nice pics, wish we had that snow[V]

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
great pics indeed Ak4life, post some more when ever you get a chance. It's nice to see some of us are getting to ride...

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Looks Awesome. Those are some pretty sweet sleds.

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
damn, that looks fun as hell.

·
Super Moderator
11,277 Posts
That is alot of snow, I am unbelievably jealous!! Nice pics

·
Registered
7 Posts
Looks like you guys had a great time up there. The parking lot was packed sunday morning when I went up to Anchorage. From what I hear it snowed all day yesterday up there too. [8D]

·
Super Moderator
11,663 Posts
Wow...that looks like a blast. All I can do is dream at this point...

·
Registered
691 Posts
damn man, those are some awsome looking sleds, i wish i had one like that, and i wish i had some snow to ride on.

i need snow[V], Nick

1 - 20 of 29 Posts