Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i was messing around on facebook and ran across chris burandts comunnity page and there was a ling to burandts back country adventure where you can ride with chris himself down in colorado. pretty cool lookin stuff ill try and find the link again

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
That is what he does for a living now,it has worked out well for him.
http://www.burandtsbackcountryadventure.com/

·
Registered
646 Posts
Its expensive. But I think it would be fun.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Yeah, I think its worth it. Definitely something I want to do in my lifetime haha. Some one posted a pic of all the new sleds he has there earlier, pretty crazy.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'm trying to talk the guys I go out west with to do that one year. We've done it a few ways Fly, and Drive but to ride with him would be sick!
I leave to go to WY in a day and a half.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Hes booked for 3 months already lol dang... $325 a day i wonder if that covers the 800 RMK turbo ..

·
Registered
6,044 Posts
I used to see him every week during the preseason sled shows when I had the business.
Really nice guy. He would be fun to ride with.
The price is something, but how extreme do you want to be able to go?
It is Chris, so I'm sure he can accomodate what ever level you ask for.

·
Registered
56 Posts
no but the guy that owns the cabin we go to is from my home town and he has taken us to the best ridding i have ever done and it cheaper than riddin with burandt

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Go to rabbit ears the right time of year and just tag along with him and his buddys. It can be hard to keep up but they will show you a good time. Or just find someone that knows rabbit ears. You can have just as much fun without the price.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts