Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love seeing all these group rides come together & am looking forward to seeing you guys post pictures this season of you TUSF members getting together for a ride.

I have only done so once 2 years ago with "And the Cat Goes Wild", which I haven't seen here lately, but I'm planning a trip up to Kelvington to ride with Kim for sure (That's Bissheysrepair on here).

So....Have you riden with people you met here on TUSF..??..

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
I met another member on here who lives near me in VT, and we have ridden. Meeting up with Tynan19 hopefully this year and anyone else who wants to ride!

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
No I have not. I can not get away or things come up. Hopefully sometime I will.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Mike (Daktruckie) you got it. As soon as schools out we will meet up and hopefully this snow sticks around. Let me know when you are not busy.
Last Saturday I met up with a newer member here Black04RX8. I trailered up to his house and we rode out to the local trail sytems from there. It was great because he is new to snowmobiling and I got to show him around. He had a blast as did his brother. The snow was great and had the trails pretty much to our selves.

I also plan on riding with the group ride in NH as well as a few members from there. Coolx2 and RevX800 as well up in the Mnts.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by BISSHYS REPAIR
[br]yea kev is coming up to see me and i think we should plan a sask ride up here at kelvington there 500fasenf
I am all for that, if my Dad doesn't come with, I may even have an empty spot on my trailer.
I know of a few of you guys from Regina, not much better place to meet up than Kelvington....awesome riding up there.

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
I've ridden with Quinlan, RMK-KING, sweetcat and Skunky. I will hopefully end up riding with them all this season too. Maybe I will end up riding with icypussy as well.

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
I met a few of the members from here at Hay Days this year... hopefully get to ride with them, and others, in January.

·
Super Moderator
11,649 Posts
Originally posted by Blackcat
[br]I've ridden with Quinlan, RMK-KING, sweetcat and Skunky. I will hopefully end up riding with them all this season too. Maybe I will end up riding with icypussy as well.
Yep...and it's jreinisch, not skunky. [;)]

We're obviously all forum members, but we've known each other for years before. I've never ridden with anybody that I didn't know before this forum...

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
Originally posted by Quinlan
[br]
Originally posted by Blackcat
[br]I've ridden with Quinlan, RMK-KING, sweetcat and Skunky. I will hopefully end up riding with them all this season too. Maybe I will end up riding with icy as well.
Yep...and it's jreinisch, not skunky. [;)]

We're obviously all forum members, but we've known each other for years before. I've never ridden with anybody that I didn't know before this forum...
ahh...I was wondering why there was an error by skunky.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Originally posted by tynan19
[br]Mike (Daktruckie) you got it. As soon as schools out we will meet up and hopefully this snow sticks around. Let me know when you are not busy.
Weeks are out for me cus of work. I only do small night rides, however every saturday morning my dad and I are riding. Lets try to get something rolling, I know that saturday the 8th is a family party for us, but Sunday my dad and I are headed out for a ride...whats your schedule look like?

Tomorrow we are trying to get out in Savoy but thats pretty short notice for you...hehe

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Met on the forum or knew already and then they signed up?

People I first had in communication on the forum and have ridden with are:

Polaris-Man
Bigwilly
Flyin_Ryan
I think Dale?? Lives by P-Man...not sure of his username on here.

People I ride with who are here.
Boe
Godsmackguy
xc700man
XCSP700guy
sr_wiskow
timbo (I think)

There are others I am sure...just don't remember them off the top of my head.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
[/quote]

Weeks are out for me cus of work. I only do small night rides, however every saturday morning my dad and I are riding. Lets try to get something rolling, I know that saturday the 8th is a family party for us, but Sunday my dad and I are headed out for a ride...whats your schedule look like?

Tomorrow we are trying to get out in Savoy but thats pretty short notice for you...hehe
[/quote]

I have to work this weekend. But I have every other weekend off. So Sat or a Sun would be good. Let me know how the snow is this weekend.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
well i rode with my first SF member this past wednesday, catpack469
here's a post about the ride http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=38493

1 - 15 of 15 Posts