Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
or any other speed runner from the twin cities north, i got the mcgregor schedule and they have a lot of runs this year, rush city will probably have theres the first and third sat. in feb again and pine will probably do the 2,4 sat, but mcgregor has one at the end of december, a couple in jan, almost everyweekend in feb, and a couple in march, they do a pretty good job, they announce who you are your race team and sponsors and than your speed when you go threw the lights. i felt silly last year i was one of the few that had no team or sponsor, they would say my name and sled and let the crickets squeek for a few seconds and then i would run.lol

nothing goes like three holes!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Hey modcow got my schedule for McGregor the other day. Walked out on a little lake this afternoon to check the ice out. I think I'll wait a couple more days before I get the sled out there. It was only about 2 inches thick. Won't be long now. Riley

good day

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
2" of ice? Wow, things must be really getting frozen in your area.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it keeps going back and forth from freezing to thawing, but at least the ground is getting froze and a little ice on the lakes, it wont take much of any cold spell followed by some good snow amounts and the season is on.

nothing goes like three holes!!!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts