Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i work on sat at a local poo dealership and got to test the new rmk dragon out today all i can say is the 900 boys beter have a good grip on the go stik because the 700 will be driveing away from them if they dont.it is so smooth that its crazy and the thing does not need a can it sounds awsome.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
So how is the new 700. What kind of speed did ya pull on it

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
to dam cold for speed to day it was -35 wind chill to day

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
sounds like a fun sled.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
I have herd good things about the dragon. but it is no 900. does not have the torque of the 900. Have been talking to people and the m1000's are having a heck of a time keeping up the 900 rmks. when the 900 is set up right, it is hard to be beaten by any sled.

·
Registered
548 Posts
my dad was thinking about buying one but decided not to we did reserch on it and seems to be a great sled

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
not for a while he said like three weeks

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Originally posted by WY_rider
[br]I have herd good things about the dragon. but it is no 900. does not have the torque of the 900. Have been talking to people and the m1000's are having a heck of a time keeping up the 900 rmks. when the 900 is set up right, it is hard to be beaten by any sled.
Keep on dreaming............

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
your right I was beat by the all mighty triumph today. a 121 and everything 3 ft of powder. nothing can stop that beast.

we know we know. you think the engine is junk. you sure don't here to many people complaining about the performance of them though. [;)]

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
I hear everybody complaining about them.
Their not giving leftovers away for nothing for no reason.
The 900 is done and the reason is it is junk!!

I don't claim and I know my Triumph isn't crap and i'll admit that,
but it suits me fine.
Thats what you should be saying, that the 900 suits you.
But when you have a sled that is a POS and claim it is something thats wrong.

Stop being so biased just because you got sucked into buying one.

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
^^^^ how do you know? have you ridden/owned a 900? you can't just judge it without riding it and knowing first person how it is.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the dealer here in sask already has 3 of them wrecked for parts and there was nothing wrong with them ,he couldnt sell them so he striped them for parts and made more money off them than trying to sell them and have the headake of haveing the buyers comeing back and saying it was a peace of crap and wants his money back.

·
Registered
430 Posts
$2000 of aftermarket parts gets the 900 to be a ripper. Great sled after these mods and a sleeper because of the model. When dealers give these away the $2000 more is allot easier to swallow! Fact is stock out of the box they don't compete but add aftermarket items and they rule their class. Sad but true.......

·
Registered
586 Posts
i had the 900 in the fusion chassis. i hated the sled, the chassis sucked as far as im concerned...just didnt suit me. the motor however was faster than hell. i didnt have it long enough to get it tuned in really well, but with all the recalls and a few other small things i did, it was definately fast. if i kept it and spent a few bucks to get it tuned in it would have been a runner for sure. small version is i wasnt happy with the chassis but i def. got hard for the motor

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Originally posted by BISSHYS REPAIR
[br]the dealer here in sask already has 3 of them wrecked for parts and there was nothing wrong with them ,he couldnt sell them so he striped them for parts and made more money off them than trying to sell them and have the headake of haveing the buyers comeing back and saying it was a peace of crap and wants his money back.
and thats not illegal how. your dealer is really really dumb. wrecking sleds because you cant sell them. nobody said that the sleds were selling. they have such a bad rep that nobody wants them.

I know you guys are full of it cause in other posts iv been seeing you guys say how the 06 700 rmk is a good sled. the 700 is the same as the 900, all the same problems. So if the 700 is good that must mean the 900 is good too. get used to it those leftover sleds are selling for some reason now. Its because the truth is out the sleds arnt that great out of the box but put $1000 and its a contender for the best. and you still have $3000 less than what your Buddy paid for his 07. the dealer here had 3 of them this summer, he has sold all of them now. you guys are gunna start to see alot of 900's around. those leftovers got to go somewhere. and im thinking there is only one dealer dumb enough to wreck a sled just to get it as parts.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by WY_rider
[br]
Originally posted by BISSHYS REPAIR
[br]the dealer here in sask already has 3 of them wrecked for parts and there was nothing wrong with them ,he couldnt sell them so he striped them for parts and made more money off them than trying to sell them and have the headake of haveing the buyers comeing back and saying it was a peace of crap and wants his money back.
and thats not illegal how. your dealer is really really dumb. wrecking sleds because you cant sell them. nobody said that the sleds were selling. they have such a bad rep that nobody wants them.

I know you guys are full of it cause in other posts iv been seeing you guys say how the 06 700 rmk is a good sled. the 700 is the same as the 900, all the same problems. So if the 700 is good that must mean the 900 is good too. get used to it those leftover sleds are selling for some reason now. Its because the truth is out the sleds arnt that great out of the box but put $1000 and its a contender for the best. and you still have $3000 less than what your Buddy paid for his 07. the dealer here had 3 of them this summer, he has sold all of them now. you guys are gunna start to see alot of 900's around. those leftovers got to go somewhere. and im thinking there is only one dealer dumb enough to wreck a sled just to get it as parts.
i did not say they were new did i

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
nether did I.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
LOL, in five years there'll be a buncha guys on here upgrading to the 900 and enjoying the living crap out of them and wondering why they didn't do it sooner. I wish I can afford a new '07 600 RMK Raw, that would take the cake for me. But I still have my '04 Escape and it just does so good that I can't get rid of it, yet.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts