Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
What ever happened to the guy that bought an F-7 on E-Bay? It was one of the topics about a month or two ago and I was wondering if he ever got his sled?

D

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
I think it was a F5, That topic is around somewere..What did ever happen?

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
STILL WAITING... They have recieved nothing. Last i checked one of our italian speaking friends was calling over there but was getting no where... I think they are pissed at me cuz i told them it was a scam two days after they sent the money... They dont talk about it around me... I will find out what i can today, they all just got back from deer hunting...

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Just got word back... My buddy's brother lost his money... POOR KID i feel so bad for him.
I told my buddy to get me the contact info of the person he got ripped off by, i am hoping that with some of the very PC knowledgable people on the forum here we might be able to figure out some way of helping him out...

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Hmm, what exactly happened, I must have missed the origin of this topic.

Guy got scammed?

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Topic is labelled as EBAY SCAM back about 6 weeks.
Short Story: Buddy's little bro sent 2700 money order to italy for sled on ebay. Little Bro didnt get sled. It was for a 2003 F5 with like 200 miles on it...

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/snofan/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7674

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Darkstar,
Damn, that had to hurt. I wish you could have warned him before he got took on the scam. They are pretty easy to spot most of the time but it really makes you wonder about the rest of the stuff on E-Bay. I get lots of stuff on E-Bay, including a sled. I guess I just been lucky so far. I hope they catch the bastards that are pulling this scam deal.

D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts