Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I could really use some advice concerning the addition of handlebar risers on a 2001 RMK. When I added the riser, there is a gap between the handlebar cover or "pad" and the plastic cowling on the sled. Is there anyone who produces a spacer, or what have you done to fix the problem?!?
Any advice would be welcome!

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
It don't matter. Just as long as the front of the handlebars are covered so you don't bust your nuts you'll be fine.

-Dean

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
You don't need to cover the riser block, if you bust your ass on the riser block you have probably already broken both legs.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Slip a 'water-wing' around it. It'll look cool. Like an airbag for your ba!!s. [:D]

Seriously if you want something to cover it, looks for some kind of armband with velcro or get creative. Bandana perhaps?

·
Registered
777 Posts
how much higher then stock did you go,2 inches,a sks collar added to your collar might fit and look good

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
when i added 3 inches on my Powder special, i just left as is, it doesnt look that bad...riser blocks are the best investment ever made if u are an agressive rider, once u get the tall bars, no way will ug o back, or even wanna ride a sled w/o them

1 - 7 of 7 Posts