Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a set of 3 inch powermadd riser for christmas and they didnt come with instructions, is it pretty straight forward, how do you put it on , are they supposed to comes with nuts for the bolts because mine didnt

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
They should of come with bolts. Are they still or were they sealed in the package? If so I would call powermad, I'm sure they would make things right. Otherwise it looks like you just got re-gifted and whomever forgot the bolts.

·
Registered
661 Posts
He said he got the bolts, but no nuts. I believe the bolts screw into the existing block (cap) you have now. I may be wrong.

·
Registered
821 Posts
i've worked with a couple of powermadd risers...they have always came with the bolts but not the nuts. you can use the nuts off the old bolts though.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Ive got a Powermadd articulating riser conversion kit and mine just has the screws with lockwashers on them. The riser has threaded holes and because of the contour of the top of the riser you cant use nuts.
The lockwashers should keep it tight, but you might want to use Locktite just to be on the safe side.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i thought that but i wasnt sure

1 - 9 of 9 Posts