Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
allright i have a 99 mxz 600 and i was gonna put some Fly Aero Taper Fat bars with there 4" risers on my sled. I also need to get the Powermadd Pivot adapter' I was wondering if anybody knows if the Fly risers would work with the powermadd pivot adapter, im pretty sure they would but it would be nice if somebody knew.
thanks

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
i would think 3" should be plenty and no extensions would be needed, alothough 3 inches of risers were the best thing i ever bought for the PS, it was tight with the cables/wires but everything still worked

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
If what you are talking about is the powermadd throttle extension, i would pass on it, it is a good idea but they made it too long for the average guy. Unless you are putting like a 6 inch rise in you end up with too much throttle cable. I would stick to under 3 inches... I have one the throttle extensions on my XLT and I ended up shortening my rise so that i didnt have to use the extension....

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well Iam gonna use the 4" fly risers with the powermadd pivot adapter wich turns the older ski-doo's into the the way the newer styles are set up and that is 1" and a quarter lift so it will be 5 and a 1/4 total rise

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
K well you will need an extension on the throttle cable and brake line. Just something to keep in mind....

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
speaking of handle bar raisers i just got 2" handle bar raisers but my sleds in the shop so i cant c wut they look like yet. do u guys think the 2" will b enough for an agresive trail rider/field rider.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's what i had on before,it wasn't bad but i want more height, i might be going to far but i wont know till i get it all on there im 5'8 tall if that tells you anything

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Sledder, pretty much everyone i ride with has 2-3 inches and we all like it. If you go too high it isnt comfortable to sit down at all. 2-3 inches allows you more comfort when standing but also allows comfort when you feel like cruisin...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts