Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
3,226 Posts
How many miles are on each? I believe the Highmark is a 151 right? Personally if u are in the powder all of the time a 151 would be the pick for me. If you ride trails and are in the powder a good amount the RMK would be good because it is not to much for trails. it is a really tough call because both are great sleds. The decission making factor would be price and how many miles are on each, and if they have some damage that could either be cheap or expensive to fix.

· Registered
566 Posts
also any mods to either sled that can affect your reliability issue aswell depending on whats done to them

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The highmark is a 151 track, the highmark has vforce reeds and a mbrp race can, and it's got 3600 miles. The rmk has just an mbrp can on it and has a 144 track, and about 4100 miles on it.

And the summit they want 3500$ for it, and the rmk they want 3600$ for it

· Registered
2,432 Posts
That's a lot of miles for a mtn sled, especially for $3500. Keep looking. You'll find a better deal.

FYI- I sold my 02 Edge X 800 144" with a pipe/can last fall for $3300 with only 2500 trail miles.

· Registered
566 Posts
3500 is a lil high for a 700 and being the end of the season both seem like theyd be sound sleds no major motor mods is a plus eother or would make a great sled really have you ridden either of them

· Registered
2,447 Posts
thats too high for prices. Offer the guy with the Skidoo $3000 cash. which is all its worth. I like Polaris more than other, buy the Skidoo is simplyier a better deal.

· Registered
268 Posts
i agree with the post above. they arent worth that much. too many miles.3 maybe but otherwise too much. i been looking around for sleds as well (my 600 wedge for sale) and i am finding alot of good deals. 03 king cat 900 159 for 3500 2000 miles and alot of mtn maxes (as that is what i am lookin to buy) for around 3000 and all seem to have anywhere from $2000 to $4000kms and 3000km to 5000kms 141 to 156 track pipe and no pipe. there are better deals around :p keep on looking

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.