Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I rode my cousins 2011 Pro-RMK Assault 800 155" today. I shouldn't of done it. I WANT ONE!!! I only rode it for a couple miles and it was AMAZING!!! A huge improvement from my old edge. That thing is unreal how easy it is to boondock and handle. I had a woody the entire time I rode it.

2010122420205843_13391.jpg

·
Super Moderator
11,677 Posts
I just got back from West Yellowstone, and rode a 2011 RMK 800 for two days. I thoroughly enjoyed the new chassis. Nice power from 0-70mph, easy to throw around, nice ergonomics...

Looks like I'm going to have to hold off on a mtn sled a couple more years so I can get the rush chassis. Ha.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've got $5,000 and $200 a month allowance from my wife. It's got me thinking pretty hard.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
I think I'm the only one so far who wasn't terribly impressed with it? I rode one in West as well, and thought the XP chassis was more manueverable.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
bigrok said:
I rode my cousins 2011 Pro-RMK Assault 800 155" today. I shouldn't of done it. I WANT ONE!!! I only rode it for a couple miles and it was AMAZING!!! A huge improvement from my old edge. That thing is unreal how easy it is to boondock and handle. [highlight=red]I had a woody the entire time I rode it. [/highlight=red]

2010122420205843_13391.jpg
LMFAO!!! lol

·
Super Moderator
11,677 Posts
flatlander_summit said:
I think I'm the only one so far who wasn't terribly impressed with it? I rode one in West as well, and thought the XP chassis was more manueverable.
You're just bias. Once you buy a Ski-Doo, you sink enough into it that you can't afford to get rid of it! [8D]

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
flatlander_summit said:
I rode a 153 (or 4,can't remember) 800 rev out were you guys were and thought I was sitting a little too much up on the gas tank. I spose it's fits different folks differently though. I'm with quinlan on the riser thing too. When we were there I woulda givin my left left nut for a riser on the M8 I was givin to ride.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts