Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well today i rode my sled to school from a friends house with him. im in school now and cant wait to get out to do riding!!![8D] has anyone else done this?

have a good one,
bruce

·
Super Moderator
11,679 Posts
I rode to school a couple times when I was in High School. Not that big of a deal...considering I lived 6 blocks away...

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah its not to big of a deal, but you see im in school which means im bored ;)
im going to ride in the schools field later also that should be fun

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
When I worked closer to home I rode my sled to work. Now I'm too damn far away to ride my sled lol.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by SnOcRaZy
[br]your one lucky ****er... i always wanted to do that, but we never had enough snow around my house to do it...
thanks[8D]
we hung our helmets up in a teachers room that he normally hangs confiscated hats up on[;)]

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
I've always wanted to ride my sled to school. Theres one problem though, my school is in the middle of the city.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
I always wanted to do that. Except, as said above it was just outside downtown. You guys ever see the movie Lucas? That was taped at my High School.

Woulda been fun but they would have impounded them.

Bryan

·
Administrator
13,097 Posts
Back in the day I rode sled to school quite often. 20 or so miles each way.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Snowmobiles are the main mode of transportation in my town in the winter. Every one here ridestheir sleds every where. i.e. to the store, to work, to school. It is nice. Then after work I just hop on my sled and go for a ride.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Originally posted by customz570
[br]
Originally posted by SnOcRaZy
[br]your one lucky ****er... i always wanted to do that, but we never had enough snow around my house to do it...
thanks[8D]
we hung our helmets up in a teachers room that he normally hangs confiscated hats up on[;)]
thats kick ass... what kid of sled you ride???

·
Registered
586 Posts
we did that at our school ... in the summer people would plan a day where everyone would ride their lawn tractor to school to piss of the principal ... obviously i'm from a hick town lol

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
i wish i could ride mine to school, i live in the middle of the city so i cannot. lucky kid, and for SnOcRaZy he rides 02 z570 like it says under his name.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Thats awesome man. Its sort of funny, since im in school right now sitting here just relaxing for 7th hour. the police in the town have nothing better to do, so sometimes you can get nailed right after school if you park on school grounds. Good luck with riding in the field.. Its highly illegal actually. It might piss off your local police.

good luck, you might find an unexpected suprise! [8D]

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Originally posted by brnr17
[br]we did that at our school ... in the summer people would plan a day where everyone would ride their lawn tractor to school to piss of the principal ... obviously i'm from a hick town lol

LMFAO, thats mint! I hate living in the city! I could see this town near here doing that.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Im a Captain for a Prison. When the snow is good I ride to work all the time. I put my Uniform jacket in my back pack and just have my uniform under my bibs and riding jacket. I park it out side near the sign :)

its right off the trails, matter of fact the trails had to move when the prison was built. I can get to here from my house in about 25 minutes.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts