Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
i had them on my old sled, and they're amazing. as long as you don't want to raise your bars more than 4 inches, because that's the biggest they make them. they're easy to install and a very good upgrade in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
RSI makes good risers. I got some ROX adjustable risers that I put on my F7 last year. They are by far the best/coolest risers I ever had. I can have them down at 6" when im riding in the cold and bring them up to over 8" when Im ready for "standup" riding. It looks like they have a new type of adjustable risers this year too that are angled.

http://www.roxspeedfx.com/cgi-bin/cart/showitems.cgi?subcat_id=289

·
Registered
97 Posts
^^^^Just got a great deal on some rox 3.5in on ebay for $49 they pivot & are not to big not to small just right, plus look good in billet Aluminum matching with the gucci chrome trim on the windshield. Dont think any risers are really bad they all surve the same purpose it just depends on how you want them to look, block types like Powermadd are more affordable than say RSI or ROX unless found on ebay!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SconsinSnowridder27 said:
^^^^Just got a great deal on some rox 3.5in on ebay for $49 they pivot & are not to big not to small just right, plus look good in billet Aluminum matching with the gucci chrome trim on the windshield. Dont think any risers are really bad they all surve the same purpose it just depends on how you want them to look, block types like Powermadd are more affordable than say RSI or ROX unless found on ebay!
that will work now I hace a 3inch block looking for more forward setup

1 - 5 of 5 Posts