Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im probably goin to be replacing my stock clutch this year and i was looking at clutches and both the trail type clutches and race clutches have what i want.... im kinda a speed demon on short straights.. i like the quick acceleration with a smooth back shift. i dont get to run much on long open lakes so i was wondering if i was to run a race clutch and drive it on the trails would it hurt the sled any??? additional stress on the engine??? the rest of the sled is stock, pipe etc.... im probably goin to be goin with Comet for my clutch. 96 indly XLT 600 triple

·
Registered
330 Posts
I have a 96XLT Special and put a EPI Pro-Series Clutch kit on my sled. the thing rips and hauls ass out of the corners on the trail. I usually end up waiting for my friends to catch up.. seriously (they all have around the same year sled)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the way that i ride on trails i like to be able to spin it through corners ( track spin, roost whatever you wanna call it) and on all the lil dips in hte trail i rip lil wheelies and love it.. i want a clutch that will give me the ability to do those things, better than the stock clutch did

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ps, call me stupid but i cant even figure out how to order from epi, or figure out what they give you when you buy stuff from them

1 - 4 of 4 Posts