Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I got a chance to check out all the new models at the Snocross in Lake Geneva. I would have to say that the RX1 was the most interesting to see. They had a cut away one inside the tent. The exhaust is wild, the muffler is under the back of the seat. Sounds mean as hell. The Rev is also pretty interesting, I don't know if I like the idea of the little 2up seat that snaps on to it. But I do like the way it feels sitting up about a foot farther than normal. The 700 Pro X or the Edge X 700 is what I would most likey buy if I was going to buy a new machine. One thing I like about the F7 was the engine set up. Also they had some wild paint options wich I think you can order but I am not sure. Also there were about five Snow Hawks that ran one race there today. Damn those look like fun to ride.

'00' 500 XC SP

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
There are 5 paint packages and 3 colors for the F7. I wouldn't be surprised to see a seat like that for the F7 or just the chassis in a year or two.

·
Registered
586 Posts
I saw the new REV in action this weekend at the Plattekill drag races.They were letting people test ride it and they raced it.It's pretty mean indeed.It didn't win the 800 stock class though, got 2nd to a 700 Edge X.

when all else has been done and said, you best look out for Mr.Oysterhead!

·
Registered
837 Posts
you wouldn't buy a rev for a two seater anyway so who cares the only thing about its is it cool and vary innovative. think about , why are you buying a machine like that, to take granny on a ride around the yard or to race around trails at very high speeds?

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When did I say that I was takeing granny for a ride. I just thought that it looked very cheap and used up alot of engineering time that could have been used elsewhere. I personally hate riding with someone on the back of my machine. <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by mattgross:

you wouldn't buy a rev for a two seater anyway so who cares the only thing about its is it cool and vary innovative. think about , why are you buying a machine like that, to take granny on a ride around the yard or to race around trails at very high speeds?

[/quote]

'00' 500 XC SP

·
Registered
837 Posts
You said you didn't like the idea of the snap on seat. I was trying to make a point of who realy cares about the seat it is just an extra part that is offered by skidoo. The granny part was just a way to get my point across. Any way noboby that has any respectable snomobile every uses it to hull their friends around.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
i use mine to haul pretty girls around. hehe

There's no stopping Arctic Cat........ REALLY!!

'99 XC SP 500

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
now thats all right XCRACER, my wife does the same thing!!!!!
wow eeeee wow

1 - 9 of 9 Posts