Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I took my first brief run with the ripsaw and extroverted drivers today! I must say the ripsaw just grabs! It didn't even tear up the yard it just hooks up! And the extroverted drivers I think will help later once I go to really loosen the track up. But she didn't rachet and they didn't hit my suspension rails!

Here's a short video clip I took. Tell me if I dun gooooood![:D]
http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/gallery/_Images/Member%20Videos/Miscellaneous/2006126131555_8920.wmv

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
thanks that good to hear my buddy is buying one of the ripsaw for his sxr so i will let him know.

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
my sled (xcr 600 chassie, triumph 600 engine) did the same thing the other day i bare hit the throttle and she came up. But... Good job[:D]!

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Sweet, glad you like it. I still haven't tried my rxl with the new 136" ripsaw. Sled sounds good too!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Looks good!

I hope to be able to do the same when my ripsaw shows up!

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
you did good. im starting to like the ripsaws the more i hear abotu them.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
the ripsaw is an unbeivable track. the upgrade from an old polaris track to a ripsaw is better than any pipe or clutch kit. ooops did i just say that. I mean it is third upgrade to do.

·
Registered
5,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the compliments guys. That vid there was taken it the softest possible settings on the suspension. So I think I've got a good combination of traction and power, eh. It should be fun to pound on some newer sleds with a 15 year old RXL. Especially those Yami fourstrokes. [:D]

·
Registered
360 Posts
like to see more of that kind of stuff. looks good and sounds good to. nick

1 - 12 of 12 Posts