Snowmobile Fanatics banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
I did have a great time, my sled didnt run to good on friday, as i dont think anyone elses did. Sunday was pretty fun to when we had the little drag race set up. Pauls sled has some pretty good top end on it, I couldnt believe when I looked back that he was creeping up on me, that was crazy, and me and Dean almost killed each other on one of the races, I almost killed Lardo by cutting him off from the take off, we really needed to find a better spot to race because that was getting dangerous with that not very wide area and the little turn to. But all in all it was a great time and I am happy my sled didnt break down, but it did go on its side because of my grip coming off, dean no hard feelings, except when we race right?[:D]

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
Yeah Sunday riding was a good time, except for the 2 blisters on my hand heh. Not to mention my 2 good stucks. The 2nd one was just me being stupid I felt pretty dumb about that one [:)] But hey it's not fun unless your in danger of getting stuck.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
riding with the choke on. lol that was classic.

I thought i was talking to eric in the morning, then when people said eric went back to fix his sled i didnt know who i was talking two. turned out to just me mnsledneck. oh well he was ok company

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
95xcr600, how did your quickstrap work? Everybody else how where the trails do they still have snow up there?

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
you betchya. now after meeting me you can see the sarcasm and quick wit in my words.

what was the guys name on the zr 600?

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Originally posted by Darkstar
[br]Yep, That would be ME.[:D] I have never said that she doesnt get stuck, everytime it does get stuck there is a tree near by though. Both of those pics are within about 10 feet of each other. Long story short started getting sucked into the tree and decided it was a little too thick to run over. Once a few guys got me away from the tree and I started moving again the sled got thrown back and forth at the bottom of the gully and then ended up on it's side, where it flooded out. Once we got it right side up and started again I made it out of that gully. I wasnt the only one to get stuck, but for some strange reason there arent pics of the other stucks.[:D]

Anyway, the trip came off 10 times better than I anticipated. A HUGE SPECIAL THANKS to Greasemonkey, Ditchbanger, Sleds4Life and their entire groups. I still dont know how we managed to pack on 160 miles on Saturday with that many people and NO ONE got lost.

It was unfortunate that their were a few mishaps that kept the entire group from getting to ride as one group, but the good thing was that everyone got to ride.

Highlights of the weekend include:

The best riding i have done in that area!

Meeting a lot of great people. It amazed me at how well we all just clicked. Everyone mingled with each other, they didnt stick to the people they came with.

Watching someone hop off their sled, rip the hood open, thinking the engine is blown, only to be told he was riding with his choke on [:D]. Who does that? Timmy...

Watching someone eat two 1/2lb burgers and then get back on their sled to ride the last 12 miles of bumpy beat up trails. Brett what were you thinking? [:)]

Getting to watch our very own Daunte Fumblepepper throw a log like a girl [:D], you guys didnt know that one of our very own members is Daunte did you [8D] Erick you should give Daunte a Raise or maybe get him to lift some weights.....

Keeping warm by the bonfire, having beers and enjoying the entertainment that happens when all those things are mixed together, especially by some of our members that have just recently joined the "legal" drinking age club.

and the chugging contest of the weekend was unfortunately not won by any of our members.... It was however won by a sled owned by one of our members. MNsledneck will you please bring your sled forward so that it can claim it's prize. The sled drank more oil than any of us drank in beer. I think you better check her into AA [:)]

Well, I'm sure I will think of more and I will post pictures later today... I was too lazy when I got home yesterday to do anything but sit on the couch [:D]
DS-the reason why the only stuck pictures are you cuz you look so damn good doing it! Only the good guys get stuck... [;)]
Seems like you guys had a lot of fun, glad to hear it..maybe next year I'll show up.

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Originally posted by TMANISDEMAN
[br]95xcr600, how did your quickstrap work?
Tman, I haven't installed it yet. Procrastination got the better of me [:D] It's sitting on my desk still in the package.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yeah i had lots of fun up there! Thanks to erik taking some of that Dr. Phil made me go to bed a little quicker on sat night. It was a good time i cant wait for the next one.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts