Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got there [or seen] a '04 sabercat at a dealer yet? My dealer says mine is due ANY day......I'm dying over here!!!!!

·
Registered
948 Posts
Sabercat would be rare on the West Coast. 1M King Cat would be nice to see though. [:p]

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
actually, last year around the end of february, i saw 2 Sabercats near West Yellowstone, MT on a trail [:D]...musta been testing em, i had seen them online, then get on trail and see these firecats lookin at sign with weird graphics, look closer and it said sabercat

·
Registered
89 Posts
They had plenty of them on display at Haydays, but I did not seen any at the 2 Cat dealers I window shopped at this week. What are the main differences between the Saber and the Firecats?

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
I saw a red and black 700 EXT at the dealer here in Anchorage the other day when I went in to pick up some parts. That is one SWEET looking sled. It had the 1-5/8 track on it. A buddy of mine won the hillcross here last year on an F7 with the long track 1-5/8 the thing rips. He used to ride a T-Cat but now swears by his F7. But then he's a buck 35 soaking wet. He twisted it up pretty bad in the snowcross event. Finally healing up after jamming his ankle bone down through his heel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts