Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[}:)] get this: early sunday a.m. someone came upinto my front yard and poured tide powdered soap in my gas tank of my 03' REV 600 (made a mess all over it too). propably just some kids but enough to !!**&%#$ me the F!## off![:(!]
any way...took an hour to remove the gas tank:these new REVs require you to remove 2 cross members of the frame to get the tank off and not very easily... after douching out the tank took another hour put all back (noticed alot more usage of required replacement self locking nuts/bolts on the new machines) all for some little p!!*# [:0]jollies , n' i know i showed em when the see me drive to work annyway that day![^]

·
Registered
37 Posts
You should file a police report. That sucks. Try putting the sled under a sensor light that will go off if any movement is near or around your sled. When I moved into my house I had trouble with people trying to steel my car but since I got the sensor light i haven't had any problems.

·
Registered
117 Posts
some guys put snow in the gas tank of my bros sled a couple years back. that was a good chunk from the wallet to get that fixed

·
Registered
352 Posts
i had some one come over and take the cotter pins and loosen up the bolts on my exciterII a couple mounths ago! was going down a trail going 40 MPH and the ski just comes off! almost wrecked bad...i park it in the garage now....if i see any one messing with it again im ganna beet em up side the head with a crow bar!

·
Registered
671 Posts
like indy said, if i saw anyone messin wit my sled, i would personally kill em

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Yep id kill em....

·
Registered
546 Posts
My sled stays in the shed anytime i'm not out riding, and if i leave it somewhere for a second you can be sure the keys not in it. I won't even let my friends touch my sled. [:D]Alittle over protective i guess.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Man,things like that realy piss me off.i just dont see the sence of pranks,there for people who dont have the balls to say anything to your face,or some teenage punk who thinks its cool.[NO OFFENCE TO ANY TEENY BOPPERS OUT THERE]

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
no offense?!! f%%$! a i hope itsa F%$#@! offense! f**&^% teeny f**&^ boppers!

·
Registered
105 Posts
The big one here was to put saly in the gas tank, and/or sugar. I dont know what it does really, but supposedly it messes stuff up!

Here is my policy(i stoe it from gone in 60 seconds)-

"Maybe the snomobile was left outside with the keys in it because the owner knew that no one would be stupid enough to take his machine."

Sometimes it is good to live in a small town and be a big guy. :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts