Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Full exhaust from Dynoport! It looks soooooo pretty!

20101130224245429_83.jpg

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
That is a beauty. I have been thinking about getting the pipe and Y pipe set up, you will have to let me know how it works.

Did it come with any dyno sheets? any other info on set ups?

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
driftpounder said:
That is a beauty. I have been thinking about getting the pipe and Y pipe set up, you will have to let me know how it works.

Did it come with any dyno sheets? any other info on set ups?
No, didnt come with anything, talked to Rich Daly (owner of Dynoport), said to clutch for 7200-7500 rpm...should be easy enough with the adjustable heel clicker clutch kit i have yet to install.

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Right on man! thats cool.

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
My buddy has that setup on his 900, and that thing screws.. (and sounds good to boot!!)

·
Registered
463 Posts
sweet stuff!! is that just plug n play on the 700's too? i know on the 900's you dont have to re-map or adjust the fuel at all, just do some clutching!

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
danoxcr600 said:
sweet stuff!! is that just plug n play on the 700's too? i know on the 900's you dont have to re-map or adjust the fuel at all, just do some clutching!
yep, plug 'n play. When I talked to Rich, (the owner) he is the one who convinced me to go with his pipe instead of SLP. Of course he is trying to sell his product, but had very valid points as to why his pipe is better than the others. SLP pipes are basically a stock pipe with a computer reflash. This being said explains why the stock pipe with the slp reflash works so well.

According to Rich, the reflash from slp not only leans out the fuel mixture, but it also removes, or retards ignition timing. For the most part, removing fuel and retarding ignition timing is no way to build horsepower. He told me that his pipe optimizes the fuel and ignition timing already in the ecm. This all makes sense to me which is why I ended up going with dynoport.

·
Registered
654 Posts
nice maybe when i sell this slp set up i will get the dyno port one i already have the big bore barker can, looks real nice must sound good too

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
TriumphoverU said:
No, didnt come with anything, talked to Rich Daly (owner of Dynoport), said to clutch for 7200-7500 rpm...should be easy enough with the adjustable heel clicker clutch kit i have yet to install.
Did he give you any idea as to how much HP that set up adds?

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
TriumphoverU said:
danoxcr600 said:
yep, plug 'n play. When I talked to Rich, (the owner) he is the one who convinced me to go with his pipe instead of SLP. Of course he is trying to sell his product, but had very valid points as to why his pipe is better than the others. SLP pipes are basically a stock pipe with a computer reflash. This being said explains why the stock pipe with the slp reflash works so well.

According to Rich, the reflash from slp not only leans out the fuel mixture, but it also removes, or retards ignition timing. For the most part, removing fuel and retarding ignition timing is no way to build horsepower. He told me that his pipe optimizes the fuel and ignition timing already in the ecm. This all makes sense to me which is why I ended up going with dynoport.
LOL, so he didn't tell you about how he found the right pipe combination, eh? Well, then I'm not giving away his secret..

·
Registered
654 Posts
thanks he is two weeks out now just sold his last one:( guess i will have to wait two weeks!!!!!!! mine will be under my tree i guess now should i get in black or cermic coated ?

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:
LOL, so he didn't tell you about how he found the right pipe combination, eh? Well, then I'm not giving away his secret..
Hmm, nope he sure didn't. now you've got me wondering....

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
900modman said:
thanks he is two weeks out now just sold his last one:( guess i will have to wait two weeks!!!!!!! mine will be under my tree i guess now should i get in black or cermic coated ?
I thought you had the slp reflash? Better ask rich before you order his pipe about that...

I'd go with ceramic, helps keep the heat in the pipe and keeps underhood temps down.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts