Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
You need to expand on what measurements you want! I really don't care what you are putting it into

I don't see why a SC10 wouldn't fit, aslong as your track clips will line up with the skid sliders, and then what length of SC-10 do you need, (track size)
Brakets may need to be built

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry I want the bolt on measurements. It's a 121 skid and track clips fit. I just need the measurements for the bolt in swap

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Can't help you with a 121, but someone here should, do you not have access to a 121 sc10 sled

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TeamNFG said:
Can't help you with a 121, but someone here should, do you not have access to a 121 sc10 sled
No I do not that's the issue plus the tunnel for a doo differs from a poo I think

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
xcrtweaker123 said:
TeamNFG said:
No I do not that's the issue plus the tunnel for a doo differs from a poo I think
Why don't you consider doing the Xtra 10 swap instead, or you just have an SC10 lying around? I doublt you'll find exact measurements readily available. Mock it up in your tunnel and figure it out[:p]

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No it fits

I have no other suspension to put in it and yeah. Wow this kinda sucks lol didn't think it would be this hard

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
CanadianXCR said:
xcrtweaker123 said:
TeamNFG said:
Why don't you consider doing the Xtra 10 swap instead, or you just have an SC10 lying around? I doublt you'll find exact measurements readily available. Mock it up in your tunnel and figure it out[:p]
[/color=red]

I agree, this is how we've done skid swaps in Doos

1 - 13 of 13 Posts