Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I do.. but I'm attending college and I'm assuming you mean high school??

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
POLARISDOMINATOR said:
Any school it doesnt matter...id rather have my mind on here than learning.
Probably best off learning and not having your mind on here...

CYI

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
ya i did but our computers in our whole school district got hacked and now all the backgrounds of the comps have a fat old naked granny as the back screen its funny, but ya i will once i get around to it.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
zecow224 said:
ya i did but our computers in our whole school district got hacked and now all the backgrounds of the comps have a fat old naked granny as the back screen its funny, but ya i will once i get around to it.
Easy to hack our schools computers. my school blocked this site because of the Babes section and the BOTD thread. but i still get on here no prob.[thumb]

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
My school blocks:YouTube, myspace, facebook, and a couple other things. SF is not one of them, I posted on here earlier at school on my iPod.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Nope

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
scumpman said:
I do.. but I'm attending college and I'm assuming you mean high school??
I too am attending college and the best part is, it's a computer class in the evening.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
i do but i can only read as our blocking software at school will allow the page to open but i cant reply or navigate the side bar or anything just click and read, its weird

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Used to, and sometimes come on, but only if I actually have time for it. I mean if it's a study hall, and I dont have anything better to do, I come on here.

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
I can, but I have an online-line college class but can't be on here until about 3PM (can't go online at work)

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
I do go on here on my phone or ipod. Or whenever I can get my hands on a computer.

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
when i had a computer class i came on about every day because im a slacker!b Our school blocked Facbook, myspace, youtube, and hcs. i think its for the forum on hcs. but not sf. i do log on, on my iphone every now and then when im bored in class

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Our school board pays a guy tro sit at a computer and monitor all sites on the boards system. If you're on a site you shouldn't be, your computer just shuts off. Easy way to bypass it though. Just open microsoft word and if they try and shut you down it asks if you want to save your changes and you click cancel. It's kinda funny.

·
Registered
458 Posts
yea i was on here through high school, and in my auto cad class we have dual screens so i have autocad on one screen and SF on the other.[thumb]

·
Registered
538 Posts
my school is too cheap to get wifi. but in the east wing of the school you can steal the wifi from the laundromat across the street. every now and then, ill check out the active topics from my ipod during class.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts