Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I brought my clutch to a local sled shop to have the spider spun off. They said $25 and we'll get 'er off for ya. I said ok, and he took off with it and got it done, then they brought it back and the spider was cracked where they put the tool to take it off. I said hey, this is broken now. The mechanic got the manager, she came over and said, we'll take care of you sir. so I sit and wait 15 minutes. Finally they return to the counter with a box. She says, well we can't find any used part to match it up, so this is what we will do for you. and she pulls a clutch out of the box. and says we are so sorry sir this is the best we can do for you. I said thanks and got the hell out of there...... .......after I went and spent some money on some parts[thumb]

·
Registered
49 Posts
where is that at i need a new clutch as of a hour ago, and i live in morley to.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Talk about customer service!! Never heard of any shop doing something like that before. Better buy a lotto ticket!!

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
Hangman said:
Talk about customer service!! Never heard of any shop doing something like that before. Better buy a lotto ticket!!
Too late to buy a lotto ticket, he used up all his luck.

·
Registered
632 Posts
most places would give ya a box........to put the broken POS in!

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Lakeside? Nelsons? where?

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
I'll take 3 please......[beatup]

Maybe this is your payback for the problems with the twin pipes last week......[:D]

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nelsons, they have my vote for best customer service

1 - 8 of 8 Posts