Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have problems with condensation in between lenses? The left side, roughly 1 inch from the frame, is getting condensation in between the lenses and it's driving me crazy. I can still see, but my peripheral vision to the left gets limited.

Is there a warranty that will replace them or am i stuck with them?

I have scott 89xi turbos.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Have you tried to remove them to clean them. Maybe they aren't seated in the frame right.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I almost have the exact same problem, except mine seem to be fogging up more on the inside rather than inbetween the lenses, but it does fog up inbetween as well. I thought i was the only one having this problem, it is the same position that you describe and i have the exact same goggles. I didnt want to try to get warranty on them or anything as i figured it would just be a hassle. I went and got new lenses for $20, i haven't tried them out yet though. Right now i am using my smith warpTI goggles. But maybe we got a bad batch of lenses, i am not sure, i just figured i was the only one.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
I have the exact same pair, I noticed that when I ride in someone elses dust from their sled, I get a light amount of moisture on the left side, I just figured it was coming in through the vent holes on the top of the goggles.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Have you guys ever tried single lenses.

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Have you thought about maybe replacing the lens? They are like $8.00... which is why I have a few lenses in my helmet bag.

·
Registered
416 Posts
i had some in my old goggles for a while, i got new goggles cuz i needed them and i let the other ones sit for a while and it was gone. then i used my old ones when i went mudding once and i got mud between the lenses. i'm just gonna get a pair of single lensed ones for summer dirt riding.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts