Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
First of all, who the hell is scott? And what is his riding style? I have no idea why people just stick to one brand, find the best deal on a sled that fits you best and ride it.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Originally posted by mackinsaw
[br]First of all, who the hell is scott? And what is his riding style? I have no idea why people just stick to one brand, find the best deal on a sled that fits you best and ride it.
ya whos scott

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
There is really no point to this poll. Every manufacturer makes a sled to suit almost every single rider out there. Its all personal brand preference.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Well said NickJ, This topic should be locked. Nuff said.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Well if he is more of an extreme rider i'd go for a Ski-doo rev , arctic cat snopro, Polaris I.Q anything with the suspension and balls for his riding and he just wanted an opinion why lock it?

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
I thought this was a poll on goggles. And i say he should get the sled he likes best. Like said before every company makes a sled to fit everyone.

·
Registered
191 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^yea

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^yup thats what I thought to

·
Registered
351 Posts
[PointLaugh] That is what I thought! Him being such an extreme rider you would think he would know his preferences.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Why are redline or blade even on there? They're both bankrupt companies that don't make snowmachines anymore and the ones that are left aren't better than anything current. As far as Scott goes, he should just find out what he likes, and make a choice based uponhis personal preference and whats available.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Originally posted by MonsterJay
[br]I thought this was a poll on goggles. And i say he should get the sled he likes best. Like said before every company makes a sled to fit everyone.
Me too. This is so pointless, I'm surprised it hasen't been locked yet.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts