Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as said in title it was a total bust.i honestly dont think we got more than 1 inch!! with all the years i have lived in se wisconsin this was by far the biggest bust..

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
We could of got more, but it is blowing. Hey it doesn't really bother me because I wouldnt of been able to ride in it anyways.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Where are you at? Here in rock county we got about 5" kinda hard to tell with 50 mph winds whipping across 7 miles of lake.

·
Registered
2012 Yamaha Nytro XTX
133 Posts
Here in Germantown SouthEast Washington we got like 2 inches....6-12inches my butt[kboom]

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Hartland, 1 inch and still snowing. we were going to get like 7 inches

·
Registered
64 Posts
Weather.com is reporting 4 and a half here with another 1.5 to 4 on the way. I'll take 6 inches of snow on top of what we had.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Ashippun 5 mi SE of Hartford

Drifts over 3 ft, 10 in of snow blowing in every direction.

Snowmobile helmet is required to WALK to the back shed

·
Registered
453 Posts
At least we don't have to shovel?!

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
TrailRebel said:
At least we don't have to shovel?!
Ok that's it mister your outa here!

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
appleton area has had at least 12" and 50+mph winds, ive herd quiet a bit of snow from app to the mi areas, so far the storms livin up to its rep in the mid to upper half of the state.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH and my sled isn't ready!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Here in ohio we are getting pounded!!! Had the storm out for its first ride today.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
skidoo600racer said:
Wausau got 14 inches on top of the three inches we already have.
I think we got more already this season than we got all last year..

Had a hell of a time getting the driveway cleared out. The plow is leaving about a three foot berm in the driveways.

Hittin' the lake today!!!!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
littlemel said:
We could of got more, but it is blowing.[/color=darkblue] Hey it doesn't really bother me because I wouldnt of been able to ride in it anyways.
Agreed, when i went rideing before. i looked on the grass, we have atleast 4-6 here. and all of our snow was basicaly gone!!

·
Registered
564 Posts
we got about 5 in the people republic of madison, idiots on the road were sliding everywhere, all I could think of is the trails opening in 3 days

1 - 20 of 45 Posts