Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just opened my new Christmas wish book, and look what is on the back cover![:D]
/snofan/../images/users/jacqui583/SEARS.jpg
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,020 Posts
WOW, that looks ver very interesting. I will have to look that up! looks kinda neat.[:D]
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
11,279 Posts
thats cool!! I wonder if its very fast?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,729 Posts
I'm curious to know whether it will really run on snow or not. You know snow melts into water and electrical motors dont like water. Unless it said it works on real snow i'd have my doubts. Looks cool though, but the price seems a bit steep, probably because ski-doo put their name on it, just like all the MFG's do with their clothing, if its got a brand name on it, mark it up 300%....lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by TriumphoverU
[br]Looks cool though, but the price seems a bit steep, probably because ski-doo put their name on it, just like all the MFG's do with their clothing, if its got a brand name on it, mark it up 300%....lol
I don't know; it's in Canadian dollars, and I think radio remote control cars are at least that much, aren't they? I don't know a lot about them.[:I]
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
11,279 Posts
thats no ta bad of a price if its canadian, it look like its big to..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,261 Posts
it says in the fine print under the price " tires under removable ski runners make for allterrain fun"
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
11,279 Posts
Note:Its says avaliable till June 2004..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,322 Posts
actually sears was in the snowmobile scene for a few years heres a few of there models

1969 Sears Snowcruiser


1969 Sears Hillary

1967 or 68 sears model 309

1968 Sears ad

theres a few examples
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by F6 Sno Pro
[br]Just what exactly are "Authentic Ski-Doo sounds"?
Braaaap braaaap!!![:D]

Wouldn't ya love to hear THAT coming from your living room! lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18 Posts
I saw that when I was looking at the Wishbook. Ski-doo has kinda been selling out lately, first with the Jame Bond 007 REV, and now this... [:D]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
142 Posts
Originally posted by Bobinwi
[br]actually sears was in the snowmobile scene for a few years heres a few of there models

1969 Sears Snowcruiser
theres a few examples
Hey! We had one of them orange ones!
What a piece of s**t!

Got rid of that and went on to a series of 4 Mercurys.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
142 Posts
Originally posted by jacqui583
[br]
Originally posted by F6 Sno Pro
[br]Just what exactly are "Authentic Ski-Doo sounds"?
Braaaap braaaap!!![:D]

Wouldn't ya love to hear THAT coming from your living room! lol
I wonder if you get the smoke too.
My wife would love it.[:D]
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top