Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well crap!! sounds like the seasons over, unless we get the famous March blizzard, but its sposed to be in the 50s by this wknd and rain rain rain. We put the Polaris's away in the garage with the skis pointing out just in case! Not a bad season though, around 900 miles for me, and around 800 for my 13 yr old son. And no serious issues aside from the 500 loading up the cyl with fuel when it would sit for a while.

I really hate this time of year. aside from not being able to ride, you cant do anything outside except play in the mud, and my 4x4 aint workin yet! stuff to do to the sleds, the 500 needs the shocks rebuilt, and some risers etc, and the 01 SKS 700, well its for sale, but doesnt seem as though anyone wants it. Wish it would sell, buddy of mine has a snowchecked 02 X edge 700 i would like to get my hands on

Anyways, thats my rant, thanks for readin.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Same here, it's raining right now and 35 degrees.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Boy its been raining here since yesterday and isnt suppose to stop til Friday night. Well...this is our march snowstorm in the form of rain. Weed probally have close to a foot by now and its only half over if this would of been snow. Season is oovverr, the end.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Yep rideing is more than likely over here in minnesota. Im praying that we get the famous march blizzard but i dont think it will happen. Its been raining for two days here and almost all the snow is gone. the only thing i have to look foward to is fishing and waterskipping in my front yard when all the snow melts.

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
Snowing here again and everything is still covered,might have a week or two of ridable snow yet.

·
Super Moderator
11,677 Posts
RMK-KING said:
Snowing here again and everything is still covered,might have a week or two of ridable snow yet.
Woop woop! I saw the western part of the state was under a winter advisory. I might get some more miles on yet! [:0]

Currently raining here in the eastern part of ND. Temps are predicted to be near 40*F for quite awhile yet with more rain. What's left may not be hear long. It's going, going, gone!

·
Registered
325 Posts
trailjunkie said:
well crap!! sounds like the seasons over, unless we get the famous March blizzard, but its sposed to be in the 50s by this wknd and rain rain rain. We put the Polaris's away in the garage with the skis pointing out just in case! Not a bad season though, around 900 miles for me, and around 800 for my [highlight=blue]13[/highlight=blue] yr old son. And no serious issues aside from the 500 loading up the cyl with fuel when it would sit for a while.

I really hate this time of year. aside from not being able to ride, you cant do anything outside except play in the mud, and my 4x4 aint workin yet! stuff to do to the sleds, the 500 needs the shocks rebuilt, and some risers etc, and the 01 SKS 700, well its for sale, but doesnt seem as though anyone wants it. Wish it would sell, buddy of mine has a snowchecked 02 X edge 700 i would like to get my hands on

Anyways, thats my rant, thanks for readin.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts