Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AM INTERESTED IN BUYING 2 UP SEAT FOR 93 POLARIS XLT 600 HAVE LOCATED ONE FROM A 1993 INDY 440, WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ANYONE IS A AWARE IF THIS WOULD FIT.

CHRIS

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I don't think that it will fit but I could be wrong. Anybody else with a more positive answer?

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

founding member of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team......you will believe!!

·
Registered
948 Posts
My distributor shows the aftermarket seat covers for those two sleds are identical. Obviously you have the two piece where seat and tank are separate? in 94 like mine they come one piece. My guess is you won't have a problem. Good luck.

-----------------------------
I think.... therefore I sled
-----------------------------
Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

·
Registered
268 Posts
Agreed. The seats on Polaris sleds are almost identical so you should have no probelms.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ride Snowmobiles, baseball, bowling, and golf require only ONE ball!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
589 Posts
The only differences in the polaris seats is when you get in to to later chassis'. The oil and antifreeze bottles are mounted differently, and the new gas tanks are molded differently.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
all the help has been great but now i got the sled back from having a preseason check doe on it they say the sled is a 1994 when i look at the vin plate it shows a build date of 4/1993 now i dont know if it is a 93 or a 94

THUNDER

·
Registered
589 Posts
Same answer for 93 or 94. The Polaris chassis has been basically the same from 87 to 96 in the wedge design. Some models have larger gas tanks than others, and this will make the difference in the seat size. If you buy a seat i'd try and get the gas tank as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts