Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been searching for a while and can't find an definitive answer.

Will a seat from a Wedge chassis fit on an Aggressive chassis...specifically looking for a seat to go on my 98 XLTsp. Will a one-piece tank/seat from a similar year Wedge fit?

I missed out on a really good deal last fall due to hurting my back, and I'm still bummed about it. [:(]

Thanks!

·
Registered
814 Posts
It should- I once swapped a 2-up seat from a wedge XLT to an aggressive chassis and I made it work. It didn't quite fit the bulkhead the same but with some minor adjusting I got it in there. The rear bolts thru the tunnel lined up the same.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks.

If I can find one cheaper than the cost of recovering my current seat, I'm going to get it. I don't mind fabbing a bit, and I can make the tail light wiring work.....I was just worried about overall length.

I appreciate the quick response.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
If you have a rear cooler make sure you get a seat that moulded to accept the cooler and lines....sometimes you may have to cut and reweld a coolant or oil bottle mounting lug to make a diff. seat fit

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks.

I'll have to double check, but I think they're only under the running boards.

I guess I need to get going on this since it looks like we're getting snow tonight.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts