Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mint 99 MXZ670HO Toni Haikonen #70 of 400 with over $8100 in mods. I only put 36 miles on it over the past 2 winters. So most parts only have 36 miles on it. Top end rebuilt and added new pistons due to having engine cryo treated and ceramic coated. Sold original pistons. So would like to get at least $4900 for the sled or can wait for the fall when most inquire about it, as they have in the past and I decided to keep it. Need the garage space and dough due to too many toys.

Is it worth parting out the motor, cermachromed coated pipe/black ceramic coated y-pipe, Big Air Carbs, clutches, M-10 Ohlins suspension, front Ohlins remote reservoir shocks, 1-1/4" track, chassis & etc?? or sell outright because it runs awesome and is in like new condition? Seems a hard sell for what I want with the market we have had, and the money I have put into it, but I have never had a problem selling the stock parts. I don't have any of the stock parts except the original handle bar pad! Sold the PPP silencer that I had on and put the stock back on it, which is like new.

Your feedback would be great. Or if interested in the sled or looking at some parts let me know.

Please check it out on my site:
http://mxz670.tripod.com/99670HOTH.html

Thanks!

·
Registered
749 Posts
HMMMM, Unless i had alot of people inquiring about parts then i would just sell it. Looks like it would be too nice to part out. How fast?

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Man, that is one nice HO bet it flat gets with it. I don't have any use for a bump sled but someone will come up with the cash for your sled. I would wait until fall and sell as is.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts