Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if u had a 2006 switchback 600 what would u sell it for. They are asking 6000 for it. I think that is to much but thats just me. I would ask about 5500 oe 5200 to for it. He wants to sell it but no one will take it. Its got 800 miles on it, great condition, only drove for one year.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Kelly Blue Book value on it is $5,645.00, if it were me selling it i would probably be asking about $5,600.00 for it. overall its not to bad of a price but, i would maybe try to talk him down a couple hundred dollars. but its all up to you and how much you want to spend.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-Polaris-600-Switchback-Only-331-Miles_W0QQitemZ130065944782QQihZ003QQcategoryZ42597QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
selling this no reserve

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think 5600 is a good price to sell it for too. Are u better of selling it and then buying a diffent seld or tradeing it in for a new one?

·
Registered
263 Posts
I would say diffinatly selling it yourself and then purchasing a different one. i have always checked with the dealer to see what they would give me on a trade in and it is always much lower then what i sell it for. also if you look on kelly blue book they have the option of a trade in value (what the dealer would give you) and the suggested retail of it. as i mentioned before the suggested retail value for that 600 switchback was $5645 and i looked up the trade in value on kelly blue book and it is $3890. i dont know if you wonder about that sled but i used it as an example. hope this helps you

·
Registered
963 Posts
i would try to go as low as possible i got mine for 5g's plus tax. 700 miles.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts