Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to sell my 98 srx 700. I purchased this sled a couple months ago basically to go ride with all my friends, the sled runs great. no engine problems, and the body is in near perfect condition. however, the insturment pannel does not work. when i bought the sled, i was aware that the tach / gas gauge didnt work and figured out that the exhaust torched the wires and now does not work, i would have fixed it..but never got around to it. The spedo does not work, because the end of the cable got sheared off on the motor end of the cable. Its really an easy fix, and would require just a new cable. the only other problem with the sled is, there is a rip on the left side of the seat about the size of a silver dollar. which can be patched up or fixed

The track is in near perfect shape, and is studded with stud boy studs (96 studs)

I recently purchased 2 new trailing arms for the sled, and have not gotten around to putting them on. the reason i purchased them was because the guy that owned the sled before me wacked a tree stump on the left side and bent the hell out of the left trailing arm. he then unbent it, and welded it back up insted of buying a new arm. so i just purchased both sides brand new.

i also replaced both of the skis, which come with brand new woody's carbides

The clutch has had a little work done to it, i replaced the helix and springs with a hauck helix and bender racing springs. i still have the stock clutch parts on hand if the buyer would like them.

if you have any other questions or would like pictures please let me know

my email is [email protected], and can also be reached on aim @ durbonis

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was thinking in the ballpark of 1300, i still have the stock clutch if needed. as well as both brand new factory trailing arms, if you want the trailing arms ill have to tack on a little bit more

1 - 3 of 3 Posts