Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ya'll im selling my RXL and Storm. Im wanting to upgrade to a edge chasis sled. Im open to trades. There is nothing wrong at all with my old wedge indys. They both scare the hell outta momma and that means i aint happy. I have them posted on sledswap.com. Look for the listing from Il, specifically moline illinois. If someone wants one or both or trade, i will meet you half way of your a long ways from me. I also have a complete extra 12 and a complete extra 10 for sale as well. The RXL is my avatar pic, and more pictures can be sent via email or txt. My # is 309-721-4278. Both are ready for snow. I also have a spare throttle body(complete) for the rxl that i bought from a friend to have just in case. Thanks for reading and looking...Brian Lee

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jarretrhenlund said:
i got an 2003 polaris 600 edge xcsp.
sent you a pm

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Sorry we couldn't work out something, just not looking to trade away. Good Luck! Some really nice sleds you got.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
kicson66 said:
What are you asking for the extra 10?
are you looking for the complete or just the rear skid? If complete, i am asking 250 for the rear skid with the 121 to 136 extensions, or 200 without extensions. For the complete with trailing arms,radius rods and front shocks its 450. Thanks for asking, Brian Lee

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BadAss_racing66 said:
How much are you asking for the 2 sled individually? What would interest you for trade? Anything besides a sled?
PM sent to you

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got the rxl all back together except the bumper, ol lady drove the JD riding mower into it and bent the damn thing. Will be replacing it this week, then the storm will be getting put back together also. Pics updated on sledswap if ya wanna look, its under 93 storm and 95 rxl in illinois. Thanks ya'll.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
polarisrxlrider said:
Didnt put many miles on that Storm, I think I sold it with about 3200.
My friend has a F7 Sabercat, and last winter the storm with worn out pics and steel skis ran his ass down in less that 600 feet. He jumped out to a 2 1/2 sled lead cause he had a inch and half lug track and the storm has a 3/4 inch track. Put the tripple ran that cat down and was putting the pass on him till i had to hit brakes or run threw the trailer park at WOT!!! The Storm isnt as quick as the RXL but is still damn quick with MUCH longer leggs. I let out of it at 115 on the speedo cause the steel skis were washing out on the snowy dirt road we were running that day. You were right Todd, she a fast mother and some!!! Oh yeah the ol girl has 3340 now. Didnt ride it as much as i wouldve liked to. But she trouble free!!!

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey ya'll, i am willing to take 1,300.00 for the RXL and 1,200.00 for the Storm, if your interested i can deliver but not for free. Check out sledswap.com and theres a bunch a pics on there. I have a complete extra 12 for 350.00 and a spare RXL chasis for 25.00 thats tunnel and bulk head. Ive got a extra cooling resivoir and a 2 oil bags, 1 for a late 80s 500 liquid and the other off a mid 90s xlt. chaincase and cover for a late 80s 500 liquid. fuel tank off a 500 liquid. Thanks guys. if ya want txt pics sent to ya, txt or call me at 309-721-4278. Pray for snow!!!

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the Sleds will not be sold this winter, i am deciding to keep the ol tripps, i wont "give away" perfectly good sleds. Thanks for the honest inquiries.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Well it looks like this thread goes into lock down.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You can lock this thread, im not selling and if they want to contact me the phone # is in the post anyway.....Thanks ya'll!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts