Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't been on this site for quite some time. I sold my sled because I can't ride anymore and now I have my gear laying around taking up space reminding me of the fun I'm missing out on. So, my loss is your gain.

Before I get to the list, I have to tell you to contact me through email only. I probably won't be checking back here too often. polaris600 at gmail dot com

OK, so here is what I have up for grabs. The prices listed include shipping to the lower 48 states. Anywhere else will require a shipping quote.

1 Medium Z1R MX style helmet. Mostly red, but has black, white, and silver also. Really good shape, never took a hit. Maybe a few scratches from normal use. Comes with two sets of Scott Turboflow goggles with quick straps. 1 with red frames, 1 with blue frames. Also have a couple different dual pane lenses... rose, amble, amp blue, and clear... if I can find all of them :) Comes with a black helmet bag. $125.00

Polaris IQ coat. If I remember correctly, this is from the 2007/8 line of apparel. Has a removable inner liner. Very nice coat. Always kept me extremely warm WITHOUT the liner. Mostly red and white. Size large. (I'm 5'8" at 180 pounds and it fit great with room to move.) $60.00

Black bibs. I think the brand is Vertical Limit. I picked them up on Ebay and used them for 2 seasons. SHORT seasons, less than 1,000 miles between the two seasons! Iowa sucks! Anyway, I'm not sure of the size, but being 5'8" and 180 pounds they fit me perfectly and kept me warm. The legs have inner snow cuffs that snap and velcro shut, then so does the outer shell. Extra padding in the knees for better protection. Zips up to the waist on both legs (zippers both ways for access to pockets). $40.00

Tek Vest, not Klim brand, real Tek Vest brand. I believe it is the Sport model, size Medium. Never took a hit. This thing is the reason I never used the liner in my IQ coat. It's great for layering, not to mention the protection factor. $75.00

Send me an email and I'll send pics. I'm open to offers, but I think the prices are reasonable. Want the whole package? $250.00 shipped

Dave

Edit: Also have a Dakine Heli-pro backpack. Has the sleeve for the hydration pack. Red & black. Used about 10 times maybe. In great shape. $50.00 shipped

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
interested in that coat let me kno if you still have it

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
95XCR600 said:
Before I get to the list, I have to tell you to contact me through email only. I probably won't be checking back here too often. polaris600 at gmail dot com
Obviously you guys don't know how to read.

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the emails today. Since there was such a high response, I'll just say here that I will get pictures sent out tomorrow morning when I get home from work. I don't have the times to get to it tonight. So far, the helmet is the only thing that hasn't been asked about.

As for not riding, I ended up being hurt at work and now my right hip and back are almost always a source of pain for me. I was putting a semi trailer full of wooden pallets into a dock door at work. Apparently they load had shifted and fell a little. When I opened the driver's door, 4 of the 75 pound pallets fell out. Might not have been too bad, but they fell from the top of a stack... about 15 feet in the air. They were jammed between the stack and the door and when I released the latch, the pallets fell and pushed to door open. Thankfully I was holding on to the door pretty good, so it pulled me away from the truck a little. But, two of the pallets still hit me. One caught me in the right elbow causing some nasty bruising for a couple weeks. The other hit me in the right hip and knocked me to the ground. After visiting the work doctor and finding only a little bruising after a follow-up appointment, and I was getting around pretty good without much pain, they decided that I was ok. I felt ok for the most part. However, now my right hip is constantly slipping out of joint which throws my spine out of alignment. I visit a chiropractor at least times a month to put my hip back in and adjust my back, depending on what kind of physical activity I attempt. Sometimes, just walking around a store for 30 minutes pops the hip.

I attempted to ride the sled a couple times at the end of the season, but it was just too much for the hip. I sold it before the snow fell last season along with some of my gear. The stuff I listed today is what I have left taunting me every time I see it hanging in the basement stairwell.

OK, gotta go now... later...

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I'm super sorry to hear that man. I dont know if i could go without sledding in the winter. I hope that you will be able to ride again one day man. Honestly.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
sTOrMy96 said:
I'm super sorry to hear that man. I dont know if i could go without sledding in the winter. I hope that you will be able to ride again one day man. Honestly.
I went many winters without riding and it was the worst thing ever. It is very hard driving around and seeing all the sleds. I myself also hope that you will be able to ride again one day.

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
monsterstickersaddhp said:
interested in that coat let me kno if you still have it
Sent you pics of the coat. Hope I got the email right.

Tek Vest is already sold
Backpack might be
Coat might be

Helmet, bibs, skid plate still available.

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok, so the Tek Vest sold. It's gone.

I still have everything else available for anyone that is interested. However, I am leaving town in about 2 hours and won't be back until Sunday evening. I have access to my email, but not pictures if they need to be sent out.

For those of you that said you wanted something and that you'd send money... if you say it, please mean it. I turned one person down because I was told it was sold. The other person has since moved on. If you don't have the money, don't say you want it.

Dave

1 - 11 of 11 Posts