1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
98 XC 700 with slp pipe,clutched, power packs and edge skid and 220 jugs

96 XLT with very low mile on fresh rebuild and very nice shape

very nice Poo black/silver helmet

trying to decide if I want to part the sleds or sell them whole...if anyone is interested in anything let me know that will help in the decision to keep whole or part.

·
Registered
855 Posts
I will take the power packs off your hands !!!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
what is your secondary helix and springs and how much? how much for the pipe?

·
Registered
700 Posts
To bad man. You just got that 700 together. You will probably make more money parting it out but it will take a tone of time to tear it all down and to sell everything.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
What are power packs if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
149 Posts
I need the CDI, and I was wondering if the coils are made as part of the CDI unit.? If not I need those as well

·
Registered
40 Posts
hey weren't you the guy who did the edge swap on your 98 xc700? If you are how much do you want for the whole back half of the sled? chasis, tunnel and all? and if you don't mind my asking y are you partin this sled out?

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I bought an 07 Apex RTX

Yes I did the swap with the Edge skid. It has freshly rebuilt fox clicker shock in it. I did not ride it enough to get it dialed in. It would need the heavier springs for me on it. And also noticed I should have replaced a few bearings in it when I had it out. The small ride I took, wiped out a couple bogie wheel bearings. It was on my list and I didnt do it. But thats a simple fix.....

I will try to answer what I can.

Seconday helix is the 50/36 springs are epi orange (secondary) and epi red (primary) weights are 62 grams. With this set up and me on it at 300 lbs it was a brute down low. From rolling at 40 I could pin it and the skis wouuld just float. - 75 bucks

Pipe is SLP single pipe - 275.00 for it.

Power packs are brand new with less than 25 miles or so. One nights riding is it. For those that dont know they help with bottom and mid range by smoothing out the venturi flow of fuel/air.

I need a few more people to bite on some of the big ticket items before I decide to part it. I dont have any idea how I would ship a whole rear of a sled to Canada so Im not sure thats an economic option.

I would like to get 450 for the edge skid only because I have a bunch of money into getting the shocks redone. You will need about 12 dollars worth of bearings and thats about it.

I have someone interested in the Carbs, if anyone is interested in the 700 motor let me know. Im located in central wisconsin.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Have you decided to part it out yet? If you do Ill take the clutch springs, power pack, and CDI/Coils off it.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If no offers on complete sled by tomorrow evening it gets tore apart.

The powerpacks were spoken for by a friend that helped me get it all set up. But the rest can go.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The helmet is size L it is all Snell approved. It does have the sunshade built into the visor. I actually really liked this.

Has the breath deflector. I didnt see any major dings or scratches in it. Nothing tore on the inside. I wore this helmet for about 200 miles before I bought my new sled which wasnt a Polaris.

Here are some pics.... PM me if interested

·
Registered
412 Posts
price for the motor and clutch and carbs, coil and the other things that make the motor run. dont need the exaust and things like that though

1 - 13 of 13 Posts